ESTABLISHING A NAMRC CHAPTER
- https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/custom-thesis-writing/27/ college athletes should be paid essay free english essays on different topics https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-online-canadian-no-prescription/20/ buy an original research paper https://creativephl.org/pills/order-zpak/33/ see https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/buy-effexor-online/29/ follow https://greenechamber.org/blog/henry-massalin-thesis/74/ priligy online sales how to find out ipad mini model go here motilium english paragraph assignment acknowledgement thesis library american cultural myths essay enter retrolisthesis and spondylolisthesis http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/viagra-rhymes/65/ click here go to link essay about internet https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/importance-of-essay-writing/51/ cover letter consulting autobiographical essays by native american writers go to site writers free reference buy cialis online no prescription uk get link follow site case learningВ Click here to download the Issue and Challenge Plan Overview Document
- Click here to download the Establishing a NAMRC Chapter PowerPoint
- Click here to download Part II: Developing and Sustaining a Local NAMRC Chapter
Benefits as a NAMRC Member
NAMRC is one of eleven Divisions of the National Rehabilitation Association. To join NAMRC, membership to NRA is required. NAMRC members are entitled to all the services and benefits afforded NRA members, plus the following:
- The annual training conference typically occurs in July. Members receive discounts on registration fees to attend the annual training conference which is a premier gathering of rehabilitation practitioners, educators, administrators, leaders, students and consumers for comprehensive learning, networking, training, and exchanging of best practices for improving the lives of persons with disabilities. Multiple workshops, award presentations, continuing education credits, student programming, and professional development are some of the benefits included in conference attendance.
- Mentorship is provided through our professional development initiatives.
- Student scholarships are available to NAMRC student members meeting the criteria.
- Leadership training opportunities are available through the professional development committee and service on the NAMRC Board of Director, service at conferences, and chairing/co-chairing committees at the local and state levels.
- “The Cultural Network” is NAMRC’s newsletter disseminated to members four times per year.
- Growth & Development is ongoing through collaboration with rehabilitation experts throughout the field who provide leadership and guidance in the areas of research, publications, community service, practice and presentations.
To join NAMRC, you must first become a member of NAMRC’s umbrella organization, National Rehabilitation Association (NRA).
- Go to: https://nationalrehab.org
- Click on MEMBERSHIP tab and select JOIN AND MEMBER BENEFITS
- Under PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP, click JOIN TODAY
- Under ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, select either PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP or STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
- Under NRA DIVISION DUES, select either NAMRC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER or NAMRC STUDENT MEMBER
- Select ADD TO CART